This Whole30 Salsa is packed with flavor, made with easy to find ingredients, and is free from any added sugars. It’s delicious served with eggs, over shredded chicken, or with grain-free tortilla chips for a paleo snack!
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 – 14.5oz Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Jar Salsa Verde
- 2 Jalapeños, more or less to taste
- 1 White Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 2–4 Garlic Cloves
- Salt, to taste
- Roughly chop all ingredients and add to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached.
You can also use a can of tomatillos, however I find them more difficult to find in stores and salsa verde can be found anywhere. As always be sure to check your ingredients!
Store this recipe in the refrigerator in an airtight container (I like to use mason jars) for up to 6 days!
Keywords: Whole30, Salsa, Blender Salsa, Condiment