This Whole30 Salsa is packed with flavor, made with easy to find ingredients, and is free from any added sugars. It’s delicious served with eggs, over shredded chicken, or with grain-free tortilla chips for a paleo snack!
- Roma Tomatoes
- Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Salsa Verde - You can also use a can of tomatillos, however I find them more difficult to find in stores and salsa verde can be found anywhere. As always be sure to check your ingredients!
- White Onion
- Lime Juice
How to make Whole30 salsa
Roughly chop all ingredients and add to a blender or food processor.
Blend until desired consistency is reached.
What to serve Whole30 Salsa with:
This recipe is a great all around condiment! To keep it Whole30 compatible serve it over eggs, atop a salad, or with these instant pot carnitas!
Customize this recipe to your likings
I love this recipe because it is so easy to customize!
If you’d like it a bit spicier, add more jalapeños!
Are you a garlic lover? Add an extra clove or two!
How to store Salsa
Store this recipe in the refrigerator in an airtight container (I like to use mason jars) for up to 6 days!
You might also love these Whole30 Condiments
Save this recipe for later, pin it here!
- 4 Roma Tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 - 14.5 oz Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Jar Salsa Verde
- 2 Jalapeños more or less to taste
- 1 White Onion roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Cilantro roughly chopped
- 2 Limes juiced
- 2-4 Garlic Cloves
- Salt to taste
- Roughly chop all ingredients and add to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached.