This Whole30 Loaded Buffalo Ranch Potato Salad is the perfect healthy side dish! A great addition to your backyard summer BBQs, or quick and easy weeknight meals. It is loaded with all the good things; bacon, red and green onions, and a delicious whole30 buffalo ranch dressing.
- 3lb Red Potatoes, Cubed
- 5 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Reserved Bacon Fat
- 1/2 Large Red Onion, Diced
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion, Diced
- 1/3 C Compliant Mayo
- 1/2 C Compliant Ranch
- 1/4 C Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Boil the cubed potatoes until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and rinse with cold water, set aside until completely cooled.
- Once cooled, season with salt and pepper to taste and add bacon, bacon fat, and red and green onions.
- In a small bowl mix mayo, ranch dressing, hot sauce, nutritional yeast, and dill.
- Add dressing to potatoes and mix well.
- Chill for 2-3 hours, enjoy!
- Primal Kitchen, Tessemae’s, and Sir Kensington’s are all great Whole30 compliant mayo options
- Tessemae’s Avocado Ranch is delicious in the recipe, but any compliant ranch will work!
Keywords: Potato Salad, Whole30, Side Dish