This Whole30 Chicken Salad is perfect for Whole30 meal prep and makes a great lunch or dinner! It’s both easy and delicious and sweet and savory! Packed with flavor and crunch from the bacon, apples, dates, and celery!
- 1.5 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 C Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 Pieces Compliant Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 Stalks Celery, diced
- 1 Large Apple, diced
- 3 Dates, diced
- 1/2 C Compliant Mayo
- 1/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add chicken and bone broth to instant pot.
- Seal valve and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. Allow to naturally release for 5 minutes before manually releasing. Chop or shred chicken, draining remaining liquid.
- Add chicken and all other ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
See post above for additional chicken cooking options.
Keywords: Whole30, paleo, chicken salad, lunch, dinner, chicken