These Pan Seared Pork Chops w/ Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce are paleo and Whole30 compliant. They're tender, juicy, and will be on the table within 30 minutes.
- 2 Large Bone In Pork Chops or 4 Smaller Boneless Pork Chops
- 3 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Large Sweet Onion
- 1/4 C Fresh Lemon Juice, Approx 1 Large Lemon
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic, Mined
- 1 1/4 C Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 C Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Fresh Thyme, optional for garnish
- Pat pork chops dry and generously season both sides with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Heat 2 tbsp avocado oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- Add pork chops and sear on each side for 5-8 minutes depending on thickness.
- Cook to an internal temp of 145 F.;Set pork chops aside and keep warm for 10 minutes while preparing the sauce.
- Add one tablespoon of avocado oil to the skillet and add onions and garlic.
- Cook until onions are soft.
- Add in lemon juice, chicken bone broth, dijon mustard and coconut cream.
- Mix well and bring to a boil and then reduce heat slightly.
- Allow sauce to simmer until thickened, approximated 3-5 minutes.
- Add pork chops back into the pan and top with fresh thyme and lemon slices if desired.
Keywords: Whole30, Dinner, Pork Chops, Lemon Garlic