This Paleo Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is so fudgy and delicious. Rich chocolate banana flavor and naturally sweetened only with banana and dairy free, paleo compliant chocolate chips. Perfect for a paleo baked good breakfast, snack, or dessert!
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas, Mashed (approx 1 cup)
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 c Almond Flour
- 1/4 c Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 c Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 c Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- *1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, only if bananas are not very ripe
- In a medium sized bowl, mash bananas and mix in remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan (greased or lined with parchment paper). *Batter will be fairly thick.
- Top with 1-2 Tbsp chocolate chips, if desired
- Bake for 30-35 at 350, until a knife inserted comes out with moist crumbs.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes until removing from pan.
Keywords: Banana Bread, Paleo, Chocolate Banana Bread