These Whole30 Deviled Eggs with Bacon are a classic and delicious healthy appetizer! They are quick and easy to make and are perfect for get-togethers! Packed with protein and filled with so much delicious flavor from the dijon mustard to the onions and bacon!
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/3 cup compliant mayo
- 1 tbsp compliant hot sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp compliant dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Smoked Paprika, for garnishing
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half legthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the yolks.
- Add the yolks, mayo, hot sauce, coconut aminos, dijon mustard, and onion to a food processor (or mix and mash with a fork) and process until smooth.
- Using a piping bag or a spoon, evenly divide the yolk filling between the egg whites.
- Top with chopped bacon and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
See above instructions for the easiest hard boiled eggs!
Keywords: Whole30, Appetizer, Deviled Eggs, Bacon