This sparkling Whole30 Mocktail recipe is slightly sweet and deliciously refreshing! It’s the perfect non-alcoholic Whole30 drink for your Friday night date night or to liven up any evening!
What is a mocktail?
A mocktail is simply a cocktail without the alcohol.
The options of this mixed drink are limitless! Any combination of ingredients such as sparkling water, juices, and herbs just to name a few, are a great substitute for those who are wishing to enjoy a non alcoholic drink or those who are doing a Whole30!
Whole30 Mocktail Ingredients
- GT’s Cosmic Cranberry Kombucha
- Cran-Raspberry La Croix - or other Whole30 compliant sparkling water
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh or frozen Raspberries
- Fresh Lime Juice
How to make a Cranberry Raspberry Mocktail with Rosemary recipe
In a cocktail shaker or large glass, use the end of a wooden spoon to muddle the raspberries with the 2” sprig of rosemary.
Add in the kombucha, sparkling water, and lime juice and very gently stir.
Pour beverage, through a strainer, into a glass filled with ice.
Top with frozen raspberries, lime wedges, and rosemary as desired.
Is Kombucha Whole30?
Kombucha is Whole30 compatible so long as the sugar was not added after the fermentation process. Typically you can tell based on whether or not “sugar” is listed in the ingredient list. If sugar is listed, this generally means that it was added after fermentation.
Here is a great article from Whole30 creator Melissa Hartwig that explains both the process of kombucha and the compatibility with the Whole30 program: Kombucha on the Whole30.
GT’s Living Foods kombucha is a brand very well known for having many Whole30 compatible products as sugar is not listed in the ingredients - as always, be sure to check the ingredients on your products to double check!
Humm Kombucha is a great Whole30 option as it is the first and only Whole30 approved kombucha! This means it has been vetted and approved by the Whole30 program itself!
Save this recipe for later, pin it here!
Cranberry Raspberry Mocktail with Rosemary (Whole30)
- 2 cups GT’s Cosmic Cranberry Kombucha
- 1 cup Cran-Raspberry La Croix or other Whole30 compliant sparkling water
- 2 " sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 8 Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- For Garnishing Optional
- Lime Wedges
- In a cocktail shaker or large glass, use the end of a wooden spoon to muddle the raspberries with the 2” sprig of rosemary.
- Add in the kombucha, sparkling water, and lime juice and very gently stir.
- Pour beverage, through a strainer, into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with frozen raspberries, lime wedges, and rosemary as desired.