This coconut curry with sausage and peppers is Whole30 and Paleo compatible and makes a perfect healthy and quick weeknight dinner! It’s a delicious thai dish that the entire family will love and is 100% a kid approved meal!
- 4oz jar Red Curry Paste
- 1 package Whole30 Compliant Sausage
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 2 Large Bell Peppers, cut into strips
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp Avocado or Olive Oil
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add sausage, peppers, and onions and cook until sausage is browned and onions and peppers are soft and beginning to brown.
- Add curry paste and canned coconut milk and mix well.
- Allow dish to come to a simmer for 2-5 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve over these mashed sweet potatoes.
Thai Kitchen has a great red curry paste option.
Aidell’s Chicken Apple Sausage is a great Whole30 complaint sausage. Trader Joe’s carries a couple compliant sausages as well!
Keywords: Coconut Curry, Whole30, Dinner