This cauliflower rice pudding is a paleo, grain free and dairy free alternative to traditional rice pudding. It’s so delicious, you wouldn’t even know it’s made with cauliflower! This warm and creamy dish is perfectly spiced and makes a great healthy dessert or breakfast in minutes!
- 10oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- Add cauliflower rice, coconut milk, maple syrup, and ghee to a medium sized saucepan and bring to a simmer while breaking up the frozen cauliflower.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover the pan.
- Allow rice pudding to simmer (covered) while rice cooks and liquid thickens, approximately 18-20 minutes. (Pudding will continue to thicken as it cools).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Enjoy pudding warm or chilled!
Keywords: Paleo, Dessert, Pudding