This Apple Cider Vinegar Smoothie is the most delicious and healthy start to your day! It’s the perfect immune booster for cold and flu season and so refreshing during the summer months. The Apple Cider Vinegar blended with berries and orange juice makes THE most delicious combo!
- 1 small banana, frozen
- 1 cup berries, frozen
- 2 large dates, pitted (can sub for 1 tbsp honey)
- 1/2 unsweetened dairy free yogurt (omit or sub for coconut cream for paleo)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen
- Ice, optional for desired thickness
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Keywords: Smoothie, Drink, Apple Cider Vinegar